My Tractor Is Calling And I Must Go T-Shirt

 For anyone in the My Tractor Is Calling And I Must Go T-Shirt, why are you not in court RIGHT? FUCKING. NOW. putting an end to this shit?! I’m going to take the risk and vote in person. I don’t care how far I need to drive or where I need to go. I’m still suffering from the effects of COVID four months after getting better. I’m thankful I survived the first time, but I’m absolutely willing to get sick again and quarantine myself until I’m better to vote for Biden & Harris. Next year we are throwing this traitor out of office. If he manages to defund the post office and steal the election, we should stop the country. Massive general strike. Millions on the street demanding his resignation and a fair election.

Buy it; My Tractor Is Calling And I Must Go T-Shirt


See more: Shop Trending Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt