Top Avengers 13rd Anniversary 2008 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

A bit insulting. Fårikål, pinnekjøtt and lapskaus. And kjøttkaker in brown sauce, svineribbe, and of all issues, fiskeboller in white sauce with curry Remember potetboller with bacon, or krumkake with cream and molte Wisconsin, USA, has a restaurant chain referred to as Norske Nook. Supposedly it’s Norwegian meals, however I’ve by no means been inside one, so I don’t know. What I do know is that my household made lefse and krumkake each Christmas once I was a child. (My nice grandparents had been from Norway.) I fucking love rakfisk with the potato bread.. and lefse with cinnamon and butter.. and kransekake.. and that bizarre brown caramel cheese!! I am unab.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt