Awesome Kendrick Llama Shirt

Feelings at the time? No credible papers were giving trump literally a 0 percent chance.  Most were writing it off as an easy win for clinton but that wasnt your statement.Oh grow up. It was being said all over the place that he had no chance. I'm not even American so I don't give a shit, but stop getting stick up your arse about this shit.Get fucked butt, what a wanker. Welsh lockdowns are shite I can’t lie, but we’re doing a hell of a lot better than America. Like they mentioned in the article, Wales is healthcare, a concept Americans still seem to be struggling with to this day. The cunt could learn a thing or two from us. Cymru am byth!Trump has fuckedss.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt