Awesome Merry And Bright Pitbull Dog Chirstmas Shirt

To be in an incredibly vunerable position realistically. Your letting emotion get in the way, this is a very different election than 2016.During 2016 I saw signs. And during 2012 I saw a spattering of Obama but nothing like what I'm seeing now. I realize it's anecdotal,you see more Biden signs in 6 blocks in suburbia than you do for Trump in 60 miles in rural areas. That's unique.Trump didn’t even get the majority vote in 2016, if the system in the US made any sense he should never have been president in the first place. So it’s very fucking bold bordering on delusional to say Trump will walk this one, especially when he’s polling badly behind Biden.It was a.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt