Awesome Sloth Lymphoma Awareness Shirt

Into Civil War is real Fascinating. The power of Media, TV, NEWS. It is amazing. Schools as well. Wow. I agree that Trump is worse. Thinking that people who vote for Trump can't be convinced is just stupid thinking. Polls show that.  Bernie Sanders would have attracted at least 10% of Trump voters. So to say that they can't be convinced is not only irrational but also elitist.We can do so much better than Biden. So comical. Turn off your devices and CNN and talk to your neighbors. In a "Harris" bidden administration we poor people pay more outta pocket in taxes and cost of living... So you want that bc this dude is supposed racist/ and other things I've neve.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt