Cute Jaiga Merch Jaiga Korean Themed With Globe Shirt

Its nice to have Welsh representation every once in a while. I don't care for the Trump vs Biden stuff, but Trump is in no position to criticise our handling of the outbreak when America is suffering from an embarrassing amount of deaths and the actual leader got it bad.Wales with a fraction of the resources available compared to America have done way better. Still not great trump is a joke right now.. fucking joke America is as a whole tbh sort your fucking country out. Like covid behaviour is contagious and will spread to others they aren't huge fans of  the government in London. Has attempted to handle covid, as I recall. So they aren't going to react wel.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt