Funny Amog Us Merch Store Amog Us Impostor Shirt

joke, as much as it evolved into  after he misspoke, but I do agree it's disingenuous to say he doesn't know the difference. It's clear he does, and that he just had the right words slip his mind mid-sentence.I personally do the same kind of thing all the time. I'll remember the general meaning of the word I'm looking for, but either  forget the actual word, or I'll have phrased the sentence such that the key word no longer fits. And in doing so, I rarely come across as a well spoken person lol.So using this quote as an example, I might think to say, "the test results were good."But instead I'll say, "The test results were positive" because "good" slipped my.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt