Good I Don’t Want To Look Or Be Cis Shirt

When Trump threw out especially  numbers expectations. Seemed as a way they could claim they did something exceptional if it was less . That got thrown to the wall when other countries did far better and left him looking like a putz anyways.Wales is a complete fucking nightmare right now with pandemic. People don't keep distance, pubs are open till 10, the fucking postman thinks its appropriate to walk INTO my building without a mask.The second they eased lockdown it was like Covid never existed all. Wales might be doing better than America, but it's still a total shitshow here. The main reason it's  rampant is probably that we only have 3 million citizenssa.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt