Original I Thought I Heard Someone Clap Behind Me But It Was This Ass Shirt

To turn Obama-Trump voters back to his side, and based polling? It's working. The idea that this is impossible is a self-fulfilling prophecy, and one this nation can't afford. Trump is a flip-flopper on abortion, and Biden is too. Not much to gain there unless. Roe v Wade gets put up again. But Trump policies have resulted in more death than life already than any modern sitting president. Here is thought instead of trying to change each other's minds. How about we try understand one another. Then you know this foreign concept of compromise. Or better yet have actual discussions. Man, that sure would be nice. But until then watching two extremes nearly devolv.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt