Premium Crane The Mountains Are Calling And I Must Go Shirt

Mostly spread out across the country.Tbh I don't know we're acting like Wales is perfict right now. I'm living in Wales in a lock down area and lemme just tell you most people are acting like there's no pandemic at all. Seriously 'lockdown' means not to leave your county, that's it. Pubs are still open, schools are still open and non essential shops. It's a fucking joke here, but I guess it ain't much better then England.People of Wales also know that not being able to visit.  A doctor has lead to deaths too, if you suspect you have a cancerous lump you can't get it paracetamols need teeth removed, or tablets when you have symptoms of diabetis. The UK and Wa.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt