Top Home State Missouri Shirt

He doesn’t just say mean shit. I’ll give you one example... earlier this year he tweeted the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat. I sure would like to celebrate all the good he’s doneAs soon as he starts wishing me and all my friends around the country dead, that’s where I draw the line. It about changing. We cannot strong-arm anyone into submission- and if anything it is the strong-arming from the left that pushed them so far away, to begin with. What we can do- what is so important to do- is to keep using the power of our influence. We can talk about the things that matter and why they matter to us. We don’t have to insult Trump or talk about how terribl.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt