Top I Became A Nurse Because Your Life Is Worth My Time Poster Shirt

The media never reports anything good that happens to him. Keep getting fooled by shit I guess your happy with Biden the guy who said on national tv that we didn't need any more n words runni country.Well sometimes people as a whole evolve, just as people’s needs and countries evolve. As for your. Argument, I’ve been active duty for more than ten years. If I feel socialized healthcare is the best for me and the rest of the country, I will vote as such. If the majority of the country wants it, we vote in people that will make it happen, because of democracy. If you don’t like democracy, you can “move somewhere else”Yes we’re the sheeple. Not the idiots who pa.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt