Don’t Flatter Yourself I Only Look Up To You Because I’m Short Shirts

Honestly I really enjoyed GotM as well, it’s also one of Don’t Flatter Yourself I Only Look Up To You Because I’m Short Shirts my favorites so far. I distinctly remember that once I was about 100 pages in I could hardly put it down until I finished, which is something that hasn’t happened as strongly for the later books such as midnight tides. Looking up the titles I find it funny that book 2 is actually called Deadhouse Gates but it wasn’t questioned at all when I called it Chain of Dogs due to how powerful that storyline was. I've had two friends give up part way through GotM, their loss. The two others that stuck with it and read Chain of Dogs both literally cried at different points in CoD and have become huge Malazan fans. First time one of them had ever shed a tear while reading a book to put that in perspective. I’m on book 4 right now. Chain of Dogs didn’t pull me as much as I hoped it would. Now Memories of Ice... that was fucking devastating. It would be nice if his parents would do us a favor and send Stephen to his room for the foreseeable future. He resents his grandmother for dying in a way from which he can't personally benefit, and in a way that might hurt his political party.



Don't Flatter YourSelf I Only Look Up To You Because I'm Short Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Chillin With My Zombie’s Halloween Boys Kids Zombie Shirt

Official Joe Exotic Tiger King Shirt

Yes I Am Old But I Saw Led Zeppelin On Stage Shirt